Corvinus University Budapest and the European Council of Small Business and Entrepreneurship
cordially invites you to the
23rd Researching Entrepreneurship & Small Business Annual Conference
between 19-20 November, 2009 in Budapest, Hungary.
THE ENTREPRENEURIAL GROWTH OF THE FIRM
The 23rd RENT Annual Conference aims to encourage discussions about entrepreneurship and growth. Scholars as well as practitioners commonly associate business growth with entrepreneurship. Concepts of growth have long been at the heart of the field. Even though researchers found some support for the positive relationship, however, this proposition has not been fully tested in case of older and bigger (medium or large) firms. In addition, the European Council has also set the objective to breed European gazelles by 2010. Addressing questions like what theoretical and practical perspectives can be associated with high-growth firms and what opportunities are there for theoretical integration and cross-disciplinary research can contribute to the joint efforts of fostering en
trepreneurship throughout Europe. Based on that, organizers are welcoming theoretical as well as empirical research papers addressing entrepreneurial growth.
INTEREST GROUP TRACKS
The interest group tracks address some important sub-fields in entrepreneurship research. Each interest group invites submissions of proposals with the aim of further developing the field. Submissions to the Interest Group tracks are open to any interested parties.
- Networks and Entrepreneurship.
- Corporate and Strategic Entrepreneurship.
- The Role of Universities in Fostering Entrepreneurship.
- Spin off processes and knowledge transfer.
- Entrepreneurial Finance and Venture Capital.
- Innovation and Technological Entrepreneurship.
- Technology Commercialization.
- Open Innovation.
- Globalization and SMEs.
- International Entrepreneurship.
- Entrepreneurship and Regional Development.
- Support Infrastructure for Entrepreneurial Ventures and Business Incubation.
- Social and Responsible Entrepreneurship.
- Green Entrepreneurship.
- Entrepreneurial Culture.
- Entrepreneurship and Special Interest Groups (women, ethnic minorities, and family).
- Entrepreneurial Marketing.
- Entrepreneurial Learning and Communities of Practice.
- Creativity, Imagination and Opportunities.
For registration to the conference please visit